Shanghai Beite Technologies Co., Ltd. hereby reminds users (you) to read carefully the provisions of this User Service Provisions (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement), including the exemption clauses that exempt or limit the liability of Shanghai Beite Technologies Co., Ltd. and the restrictions on the rights of users. Please review and accept or reject this Agreement (minors should be accompanied by legal guardians). Unless you accept the terms of this Agreement, you are not entitled to download, install or use this software and related services. Your installation and use will be deemed to be an acceptance of this Agreement, and you agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement.
This Agreement is an agreement between the user (you) and Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. and its operating cooperation unit (cooperative unit) concerning the download, installation, use and reproduction of the copyrighted software of Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "software"). This Agreement describes the rights and obligations between Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. and users (you) regarding the licensing and use of "software" and related aspects. "User" or "you" refers to the individual or single entity who obtains software license and software products through the way of obtaining software license provided by Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd.
This "software" is developed by Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. All intellectual property rights such as software copyright, and all information related to "software" (including text representation and its combination, icons, graphics, charts, colors, interface design, layout copyright, relevant data, printed materials, or electronic documents, etc.) are protected by copyright law and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and regulations.
Users can install, use, display and run the software on a single computer, terminal, workstation or other digital electronic instrument (hereinafter referred to as "computer").
Reserved rights: All other rights without express authorization are still owned by Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. Users must obtain the written consent of Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. when using other rights.
Except as specified in this Agreement, this Agreement does not stipulate relevant service terms for other services of the cooperative units of Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. accessed by this "software". There may be separate service terms for these services. Users are requested to understand and confirm them separately when using the relevant services. If the user uses the service, it is deemed to be an acceptance of the relevant terms of service.
Users should ensure that the information provided by the user registration software or the services provided by the cooperating units are true and correct.
Users should abide by the following rules when using registered accounts:
(1) Users shall not use any means to steal or buy or sell game data such as accounts, gold coins and medals from Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. Users may not transfer virtual property directly or in disguised form by any means.
(2) Users shall not engage in acts that impair the fairness of the game, such as cheating. Users promise to accept the analysis of the game data by Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. When Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. finds the abnormal data, Jiangsu Gomi Cultural Development Co., Ltd. can regard it as cheating.
(3) Users promise to inform Shanghai Beite Technologies Co., Ltd. in time when they discover possible system vulnerabilities, and not engage in any behavior of exploiting system vulnerabilities.
(4) Users shall not engage in any commercial activities such as advertising or selling goods, or any illegal or infringing upon the interests of Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd., such as selling game gold coins and plug-ins!
(5) Do not have monetary transactions with any netizens. If you suffer losses, please bear the relevant responsibility.
(6) The user undertakes not to disclose or provide the account and password to the third party, or to lend or transfer the use of the third party; in case of violation, the user shall bear the relevant risks and losses arising therefrom.
(7) Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. shall not be liable for the loss of Laizi gold coin due to the failure of communication lines, network, computer, system instability and other reasons of third parties such as telecommunications department.
(8) Users must keep their accounts and passwords in good order to guard against leakage or theft. Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. shall not be liable for the loss of gold coins caused by leakage or theft.
Users may use this "Software" in accordance with this Agreement on the premise of abiding by the law and this Agreement. Users are not entitled to perform, including but not limited to, the following acts:
(1) All copyright information and content on this Software and other copies shall not be deleted;
(2) The software shall not be reverse engineered, assembled or compiled.
(3) Without the written consent of Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd., users shall not arbitrarily implement the relevant information of the software, including but not limited to the following acts: use, copy, modify, link, reprint, compilation, publication, publication, establishment of mirror sites, development of derivatives, works and services related to the software without authorization.
(4) Users shall not use this software to publish, transmit, disseminate or store content that violates national laws, endangers national security, the reunification of the motherland and social stability, or insult, slander, pornography, violence and any content that violates national laws, regulations and policies.
(5) Users shall not use this "software" to publish, transmit, disseminate or store content that infringes upon other people's legitimate rights such as intellectual property rights and trade secret rights.
(6) No one shall engage in any act that endangers the security of computer networks, including, but is not limited to, the use of unauthorized data or access to unauthorized servers/accounts; the unauthorized access to public computer networks or other computer systems and the deletion, modification and addition of stored information; and the unauthorized attempt to explore, scan and test this "software" system or network. The weaknesses or other acts of sabotaging network security; attempting to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of this "software" system or website, intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses and other acts of sabotaging normal network information services; forging TCP/IP packet names or partial names.
The use of this "software" must abide by relevant laws and policies of the state, safeguard national interests, protect national security, and abide by this agreement. All responsibilities arising from users'illegal or violation of the use of this Agreement shall be borne by the users, regardless of Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and its cooperating units, resulting in Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and cooperation. In case of unit losses, Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and its cooperating units have the right to claim compensation from users, and have the right to immediately stop providing services to them, retain relevant records, and retain the right to cooperate with judicial organs in pursuing legal liabilities.
Like most Internet software, this "software" may be affected by various security problems, such as the harassment in real life caused by the use of user's information by others; other downloaded and installed software contains "Trojan Horse" and other viruses, which threaten the security of user's computer information and data, and then affect the normal use of this "software" and so on. Users should strengthen the awareness of information security and user data protection, and pay attention to strengthening password protection in order to avoid loss and harassment.
It is illegal to download, install and use any other software derived from this "software" which is not authorized by Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. or Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. It may lead to unpredictable risks. It is suggested that users should not download, install and use such software easily. All legal liabilities and disputes arising therefrom are the same. It has nothing to do with Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd.
Teenagers should learn to use the Internet correctly under the guidance of their parents and teachers. Teenagers avoid indulging in the virtual online world, which affects their daily learning life.
Respect for user privacy is a consistent system of Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. will take reasonable measures to protect user information. Except for legal or government requirements or user consent, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. will not disclose user information to third parties other than cooperative units without user consent. However, unless the user chooses or agrees to make public at the time of registration, or otherwise agrees between the user and Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. and the cooperating units on the disclosure or use of the user's information, the user shall bear any risks that may arise therefrom on his own, and Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. shall not be responsible for this.
Generally speaking, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. needs to use user information for the following reasons:
(1) Implementing software validation services.
(2) Implement software upgrade service.
(3) Improve your security and provide customer support.
(4) Jiangsu Gomi Network Technology Co., Ltd. or its partners need to provide users'information to the third party concerned when users use the specific functions of Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. and when users require Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. or its partners to provide specific services.
(5) Implement the Privacy Protection Statement of Shanghai Beite Technologies Co., Ltd. Users can visit Shanghai Beite Technologies Co., Ltd. to check the Statement.
The ways of "user consent" are as follows:
(1) Accept the terms of service issued by this Agreement and Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd.
(2) Oral or written representations made by users through e-mail, telephone, fax, instant messaging, etc.
(3) There is a clause of "Default Consent" in the agreement or service declaration. Users have no objection to this clause.
(4) Other ways approved by Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. and users.
Replacement, modification and upgrading of "Software": Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. reserves the right to replace, modify and upgrade this "Software" at any time by providing you with the right to charge for the replacement, modification or upgrade of this "Software". "Software" is the default function of "upgrade prompt" for users. Depending on the different versions of "software" used by users, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. provides users with the option of whether they need to open this function.
According to the development of market and technology, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. or its partners will provide users with various Internet and mobile communication value-added services related to this software, including free and charged value-added services. Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. or its partners reserve the right to charge fees for relevant value-added services and to change the charging standards and modes. If the relevant services are changed from free to charging services, the Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. or its partners will inform them in an appropriate form. The users can choose to accept or reject the charging services independently, and ensure that the charging services are used. Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. or the cooperative unit shall pay the fees according to the relevant fee regulations, such as refusing to pay or defaulting fees. Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. or the cooperative unit shall have the right to stop the service and recover losses and compensation according to law.
Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. draws special attention to users. In order to protect the autonomy of the company's business development and adjustment, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. has the right to modify or interrupt software authorization at any time without notifying users. If necessary, the modification or interruption will be announced in the form of notices in Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. Limited company important page.
In violation of the provisions of this Agreement or related service clauses, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. has the right to take measures including, but not limited to, interruption of licensing, cessation of service provision, restriction of use, recovery of user accounts and legal investigation, depending on the nature of the user's behavior. The company has the right to recover its account number for illegal activities, disruption, harassment, deception and other users. At the same time, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. will assist in the investigation as required by the judicial department.
The use of this "software" is at the user's own risk. Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and its partners do not guarantee this "software" of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the marketability, applicability, virus-free, no negligence or technical defects, ownership, calm benefit of this "software". Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and its cooperating units shall not bear any liability for direct, indirect, accidental, special and subsequent damages and risks arising from the use or non-use of the Software under any circumstances.
The use of this "software" involves Internet services and may be affected by instability factors in various links. There are risks of service interruption or failure to meet user requirements due to force majeure, computer viruses, hacker attacks, system instability, user location, user shutdown and any other network, technology, communication lines, etc. Users must understand and self-help. The bank bears the above risks, so users can not send or receive reading messages, or receive or send wrong messages. Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. and its partners do not bear any responsibility.
The use of this "software" may involve the risk of information containing threatening, defamatory, objectionable or illegal content anonymously or anonymously from others. Users must understand and take the above risks on their own. Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and its partners are not liable for the authenticity, applicability and legitimacy of any relevant information.
Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and its partners shall not be liable for the economic losses suffered by third parties, such as telecommunication line failures, technical problems, network failures, computer failures, system instability and other force majeure causes.
Due to technical malfunctions and other irresistible events affecting the normal operation of the service, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. and its cooperating units promise to cooperate with relevant units in the first time to deal with and repair in time, but the economic losses suffered by users as a result, Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd. and its cooperating units are not liable.
Any psychological, physiological injury or economic loss caused or possibly caused by misleading or deception by users through this "Software" to communicate with other users shall be borne by the fault party in accordance with the law, and shall not be related to Shanghai Beite Science and Technology Co., Ltd. or its cooperating units.
The invalidity of part or all of the provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of other provisions.
The interpretation, validity and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall apply to the laws of the People's Republic of China. If any disputes or disputes arise between the users and Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd., they should be settled through friendly negotiation first. If the negotiations fail, the users hereby fully agree to submit the disputes or disputes to the jurisdiction of the local court of Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd.
The final right to interpret the terms of this Agreement shall be vested in the copyright of Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd.
The terms of this Agreement shall enter into force on July 1, 2012.
Shanghai Beite Technology Co., Ltd.